Developing social competence in young people.
Lego® Club is a social development group for young people with any social communication difficulties. Young people work together to build Lego® models and through this fun activity they have the opportunity to develop social skills such as social communication, making friendships, problem solving this is a fantastic way to socially interact. Everyone attending play’s a part, by having roles each week they will be supported to expand in social communication, problem solving, understanding and friendship skills.
The Key to this approach is how engaging and enjoyable it is for the learners. Building Lego® Together is great fun, and learners develop social skills while having a great time at our after school club.
Dates for the next intake:
The Lego club will be on Monday's, an after school club start time will be 5pm - 6.30pm.
- 14th January - 11th March
- Break 1 week February 1/2 term
- The club will last for a total of 8 weeks and the venue is to be confirmed but will be in Bolton
- The cost is £8 per session and a payment of £64 for the full 8 week course in advance is required.
- There are only 12 places available!
- Siblings age 8-14 can join at a discounted rate £5 per session.
To register your interest please fill out the below form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.